Select your genre:
My Badge Collections:
Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.
This is my ferret baby "Bear".
And her big brother Slinky.
My most beloved Blaze. You are so missed.
Mia, my Mia...the puppy from hell...sort of
Mia at around 5 months old. The head of the Chihuahua is just visible in the foreground.
Have some fun and drive San Francisco's crookedest streets: Lombard and Vermont and the steepest streets Filbert between Hyde and Leavenworth with a 31.5% grade and 22nd Street between Church and Vicksburg.
Ten steepest streets in San Francisco:
1. & 2. Filbert between Leavenworth and Hyde; 22nd Street between Church and Vicksburg, both 31.5 percent gradient.
3. Jones between Union and Filbert, 29 percent.
4. Duboce between Buena Vista and Alpine, 27.9 percent.
5. & 6. Jones between Green and Union; Webster between Vallejo and Broadway, both 26 percent.
7. & 8. Duboce between Divisadero and Alpine; Duboce between Castro and Divisadero, both 25 percent.
9. Jones between Pine and California, 24.8 percent.
10. Fillmore between Vallejo and Broadway, 24 percent.
Pan Historia Junction
Zone : Horror
Zone : Contemporary
My Reference Books:
From the Balcony
On the Trail...
The Academy of Pan Historia Arts and Sciences
The Weather Man
My Favorite Reads:
The Midnight People - Out of Print