There is a group of people who claim that the "rapture" will come tomorrow signifying the end of the world. According to Howard Camp, about 2% of us will be immediately transported to heaven; the other 98%, well we will end up somewhere else.
So what should we wear?
As for me, I am quoting from Peggy Lee....
Is that all there is, is that all there is
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
Let's break out the booze and have a ball
If that's all there is
Fill up your glass, grab some junk food and join our party!
Need Help? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Pan Historia logo images are the exclusive property of Pan Historia Inc. and not to be
reproduced or used for any purpose without written permission. ®2000 thru 2016 Pan Historia