Your answers show that you are the sort of person who likes the unexpected, takes risks and sees the whole picture. You probably read fiction.
You might be late for appointments. You probably find yourself jumping to conclusions on very little evidence. You're a bit of a daydreamer and not afraid to let people know how you feel.
Positive characteristics of right brain dominance
• You always see the whole of the problem
• You can view the problem from different perspectives
• You’re not afraid of new situations
• You’re particularly good at solving open ended problems
• You’re a map kind of person
What to do if things seem difficult
• Start making lists.
• Learn to consciously relax.
• Drink water not coffee or tea.
• Play games which make you concentrate on the fine detail, take up crosswords if you can bear it.
• Practise saying the alphabet backwards.
• Imagine that the problem you’re working on is a bit like a crossword, identify and solve the individual clues first.
Need Help? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Pan Historia logo images are the exclusive property of Pan Historia Inc. and not to be
reproduced or used for any purpose without written permission. ®2000 thru 2011 Pan Historia