Ok, like it was my birthday yesterday and all my friends had a pretty good idea what to get me. Beer. Not your pansy stuff neither. All that premium 9 – 10 – 11 plus percent alcohol stuff in the big mega-sized bottles. So, it's the day after and I've like tried a couple this afternoon while watching Anime. You know, for quality control purposes. Feeling no pain it occurred to me to go check up on Pan. Yeah, right. Who said that was a good idea.
So before I fall out of the chair (again) here's the challenge:
What are the 10 biggest challenges of navigating Pan while toasted?
Feel free to add your own top ten list. Here's Nyan's:
1. Convincing yourself that you will not in fact get a new high score at Solitaire
2. Finding the keyboard with both (or either) hand
3. Working a mouse well enough to click on Pan from your IE favorites list
4. Distracting yourself from doing random Google image searches with “Safe Search” turned off for mundane things like flutes, Hello Kitty, and pies
5. Remembering the password to any of your characters
6. Being able to correctly type both your pseudo and character passwords
7. Sitting in front of the computer long enough to navigate (and type passwords) to Pan in between rushing off to pay the rent on all that beer
8. Coming up with 10 funny things while toasted nicely
9. Convincing the nice officer at the door that in fact 11 is an appropriate volume to play Apocalyptica at (and strangely after he listen's to Helden agreeing)
10. Managing to type coherently while eating dinner, drinking more beer, and singing along (in languages you in fact don't speak) to music playing at 11 while someone pounds on the door with a big ass flashlight
Finally, here's my favorite beer joke: How do Australians describe American beer?
They say it is like making love in a canoe.
It's *&^%$#@ close to water.