The PanHistoria Community is intended to be a place for writers and role players online. PanHistoria values all forms of creativity on the Site. However, this must be done without impeding the enjoyment of any other members of the Site.
- You will not prevent or inhibit other users from using and/or enjoying the Site, its features or its services.
- You will not post or transmit any threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, off-topic or personally harmful information of any kind in any way shape or form.
- You will not post any item(s) that is (are) in violation of another party's copyright or any other intellectual property rights.
- If you obtain permission from the owner of the material, you may post it with proper citations (author's name, link to original source material if applicable).
- If you are interested in sharing material from another party's website, (depending on the owner's rules), appropriate citations must be employed, and no more that a paragraph of the orginal source material is to be posted. You must include a link to the document, so interested readers may read the material in full at the site of origin. (This prevents stealing hits from that site.)
- You will not promote illegal activities of any kind.
- You will not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or for any other reason.
- You will not promote violence or abuse of any kind.
- You will adhere to the following rules regarding the use of copyrighted characters
- You must include a disclaimer in the character's home, indicating copyright/character ownership. (ie: BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and � DC Comics. TM and � Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.)
- You must include a link to the owner's official internet presence (if applicable) in the character's home. (ie: Batman must have a link to DC Comics.)
- When copyright/character owner differs from original creator, you must include credit to that creator as well. (ie: Batman must have a credit to Bob Kane.)
- Artwork used in a character's home or in posts must include similar citations, including owner/creator/artist of the work in question.
- Novels, reference books, and lounges based on copyrighted characters and/or situations (fanfic, slash, etc.), must have the above elements included on the dust jacket. (Statement of character/concept ownership, statement of character/concept creators, appropriate credits for any artwork or excerpts.)
- You understand that Pan Historia and Pan Erotica are private enterprises and that these rules can be updated at any time. It is your responsibility to stay cognizant of their contents.
BANNED CHARACTERS AS OF AUGUST, 2004
Provided for the information and safety of the members of this site:
- Drunken Redhead
- Drunk Redhead
- Drunk Corellian Babe
- Son of Hitler
- Son of Sam
- Son of Napoleon
PanHistoria provides this site and related services subject to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read the following information carefully:
Copyright 2000 - 2008 PanHistoria, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All pages within this Internet site ("Site") are the property of PanHistoria, Inc. Permission (which may be revoked at any time) is granted to download the material in this Site without alterations and for private and non-commercial use only so long as the following copyright notice is included.
� 2000 - 2008 PanHistoria, Inc.
THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LICENSED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY THE OWNER, ADVERTISER, OR MANUFACTURER OF THAT PRODUCT AND/OR SERVICE, AND NOT BY PANHISTORIA. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE AND/OR RELATED SERVICES WILL NOT BE FREE OF INTERRUPTIONS. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ALL SITE-RELATED SERVICES.
NEITHER PANHISTORIA, ITS STAFF, NOR ITS SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE Or ANY OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE IS TO CEASE AND DESIST USING THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICES OF THE SITE.
A possibility exists that information on the Site could include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, a possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the Site. Although PanHistoria will always attempt to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the Site and information and/or data on it, PanHistoria makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform PanHistoria so that it can be corrected in a timely fashion.
This Site may contain links to other websites which are operated by third parties via linking. You acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a site that is linked from PanHistoria, a frame may appear that contains the PanHistoria logo, advertisements and/or other content selected by PanHistoria. You acknowledge that PanHistoria and its sponsors neither endorse nor are affiliated with any linked site and are not responsible for any content that appears from the linked site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site neither endorses nor is affiliated with PanHistoria, its Owners and/or its Sponsors.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
Although PanHistoria is able to be accessed worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. PanHistoria reserves the right to limit the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in its sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such product or service that it provides. Any offer for any product or service made in the Site is void where prohibited.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PanHistoria and its sponsors against any and all claims, damages, costs or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of this Charter Agreement and/or (c) your activities in connection with the Site or Site-related services.
Important Notice: By posting and/or transmitting content or other materials to PanHistoria, you agree to provide to PanHistoria an irrevocable, NON-exclusive, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, adapt, perform, display and sublicense the posted or transmitted content or materials, in connection with the Web site and any other media now known or hereafter discovered, and you hereby acknowledge that you have the authority to grant such rights to PanHistoria.
RESTRICTED RIGHTS LEGEND
Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to the restriction as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software Clause as DFARS 252.227-7013 and FAR 52.227-19, as applicable. Supplier is PanHistoria,
If you wish to license or make purchases of products or services described on the Site, you may be asked to supply certain information, including but not limited to credit card or other payment information. You agree that all information that you provide will be accurate, complete and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your account and credit card or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will also be responsible for paying any applicable taxes relating to your purchases. Moreover, you agree to review and to comply with the terms and conditions of any specific agreement that you enter into in connection with the licensing or purchase of any product or service.
This Agreement is entered into in the State of Nevada and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the State of Nevada, and waives any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. In the
event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all written or oral agreements heretofore existing between the parties hereto are expressly canceled. This Agreement may be supplemented or modified by any license or other agreement used in connection with any software or other product that you download, license or purchase through this Site ("Other Agreements"). Except with respect to such Other Agreements, any modifications of this
Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties hereto, except that PanHistoria may modify the terms of this Agreement by sending notice to you via e-mail (at the most current e-mail address for you in PanHistorias' records) five (5) days in advance of the date on which such modification takes effect or by posting notice of such modification on a page of the Site entitled "Legal Notices" or "Legal Information" (or similar title) at least seven (7) days before the modification takes effect.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
PanHistoria respects the copyrights of others and intends to act in good faith and in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, send notice to PanHistoria's designated agent in accordance with 17 USC � 512.
If you have any questions or comments about the Charter, please email us at: email@example.com.LAST UPDATED 12/26/07.